Social Rx Release Version – 184.108.40.206304251424
- Fix – Provider Status and Attendance. The provider status notes, and attendance notes were being wiped and the totals not shown. They have now been fixed are now visible.
- Fix – Duplicate GP Practice Column in Full Case Report – Duplicate removed.
- Fix – External Form - Self Referral – This was blocked when referral pathway was mandatory on the page. This is now fixed and it is not mandatory when not visible.
- Fix – Integration Messages – Duplicate codes are now stopped from being created.
- Fix – Out come data recording size. All free text fields are now increased in size to allow full text to be added.
- Fix – Active Status on Accept. This was not working when Contacted or on Waiting List. When a user now accepts the case, the status will update correctly.
- Fix – Deleted/Archived outcomes visible. The deleted outcomes were visible in the patient experience dashboard. They have now been removed.
- Change - GP Data Sharing Option – This can now be set in the Edit Referral Form to stop a case being synced to a GP system.
- Change –Interoperability after registration. When a case is added outside of a GP system, it is synced after registration. The SNOMED codes are now recorded ready for sending once the sync occurs.
- Change – ONS4 – Remove Totals – Totals have been removed from the Assessment Reports and the integration messages.
- Change – Case Report – Spelling mistake corrected in Communication report.
- Change – Link Worker Caseload Dashboard. Add clear filters button to link worker dashboard.
- Change – GP Referral Forms – Remove the CCG text box.
- Change – New Discharge Status Reason – Duplicate Referral has been added as an option.